HCS Advisory Board
Because of HCS’s rapid growth and expanding product lines we need a thorough understanding of the needs of our healthcare customers. The Advisory Board provides candid input on important business and clinical issues.
Its members are respected professionals and thought-leaders in several hospital disciplines.
The Role of Advisory Board Members
To advise on important trends, issues and approaches that can help optimize our relationship with our customers.
To assist in gaining a better understanding of current issues that impact administators and clinicians. Some of these topics may include:
- Emerging technologies and modalities
- Cost control and management
- Strategies to combat Hospital Acquired Infections
- Optimizing communication between OR and CS Departments
- Supply Chain Management strategies
- Modern management techniques
- Networking to improve knowledge and communication